Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm a bitch

Well lets just touch on this shall we? I am a bitch - I want to kill some people!!! This makes me a bitch. LOL Well not literally kill but you get what I mean. Some things just really, really piss me off = bitch. I get angry with my poor baby when he screams for too long, not angry WITH him but I feel anger, this isn't nice = bitch. When I'm stressed, I'm snappy with my awesome husband and feel like such a bitch when I am - he's the best husband in the whole wide world! I think I know better than others, lets be honest - I think I know BEST! LOL Oooohhhh that's hard to put out there in the world and for everyone to read and really know that I'm a bitch. Well it's all about being honest isn't it? We'll just leave it there now m-kay? I could go on and on and on and ooonnnnnn, but that just wouldn't be healthy and could cause suicide. I would need a sticker on me saying "Caution: Could cause suicide if looked into for too longer or too deeply". That doesn't make sense at all but I understand and I can't be arsed explaining because - I'm a bitch. LOL Isn't it ironic? A little too ironic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home