Thursday, December 28, 2006

Lights out on Christmas Eve










I love lights, fairy lights - love em! We have a lot of fairy lights in our house all year round cause of this, but at christmas even more come out to play. Everything gets lit and the whole house becomes a magical place on christmas eve - well to me anyway. Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those people that lights absolutely everything and goes crazy each year (sorry no offence to anyone who does this). I just love little lights, and little lights used in an artistic and creative way is wonderful! I've got some more ideas on things to make with little lights and I'll hopefully get around to doing it this year - oh not THIS year as in the next couple of days! LOL But 2007, I'm gonna make more time to create. I'm gonna make time to do some of the things that I dream up and get so passionate and excited about but then never actually do. Horray for little lights shining brightly in the darkness! Horray!

Oh AND I hope yawl had a wonderful christmas!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara with NO H said...

I love the glitz and glitter you put in to your christmas!

2 questions.

#1, What did you get for Christmas and what did you get the baby?

#2, What happened with the surfboard contest?

See how much I pay attention?

3:16 pm  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Saffron!! Hey girlie!! Thanks so much for sharing! These are some gorgeous shots of your tree and the little lights shining brightly in the darkness!! You go girl...you take your dreams and passion for creating and run with it!! I had a fabulous Christmas in San Antonio with my family! I just got back. I took a ton of pictures so hopefully there will be some okay ones to post. Lots of stories to tell as well. Looks like you had a Fab Christmas!! Take care always!

HAPPY NEW YEAR...in advance...heehee!!!! : )

May all of your dreams come true in 2007!!

Joyful thoughts to ya always!!!

Sandra

8:42 pm  
Blogger Saffron said...

Thanks Sara - I'm a total magpie, attracted to anything that glitters!! You're so good! 1 - I didn't get anything for christmas as we just do christmas for the kids as we can't afford it. 2 - I dunno what happened with the contest. I had a dream I won and I sooooo desperately want to. Not sure when it was drawn or when they'll notify contestants. Gotta be soon surely!!!

Hi Sandra - Thanks so much for your compliments! I can't wait to see your photos and read your stories. Happy new year to you too :)

1:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home