Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It's a hard old world we live in sometimes

I'm having a tough time with things at the moment - once I'm in a better frame of mind I'll be back with a vengeance. I'm also busy preparing for a big job - got a wedding shoot in a couple of weeks that is a huge package involving a lot of design, the photography, then more design of custom albums etc. It's huge and will be taking up lots of my time from now until just after. Will post after that! Oh here are some gorgeous photos of Caelan that my wonderful and talented husband took. :)


6 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

These are fabulous! Good luck with your wedding shoot! Just curious but did you ever find out how the surfboard design contest went? I completely loved your design. Anyway, just stopping by to say hi!

12:49 pm  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Saffron!! Love these shots!! Calean is absolutely gorgeous!! I hope your tough times will soon be wonderful times for you. I agree...it can be a hard world sometimes...cheer up...hopefully the rough will be over for ya soon. ; ) How exciting...your job seems really amazing! It seems to be something you adore! I'd love to have that talent of design!

Thinking of you always!

Sunshine, smiles, and sweetest of thoughts being sent your way from Texas!!

--Countrygirl

7:01 pm  
Blogger moggie said...

hey, saffron. excellent photos! hope things clear up for you real soon. take care n' come back soon! : )

3:33 am  
Blogger Sandra said...

Hi Saff!!

Just sending you some love and smiles!! ; )

Miss ya!!,

Sandra

4:52 pm  
Blogger Sara with NO H said...

you're gonna be great. and I LOVE the new pics!!!!

11:03 am  
Blogger Saffron said...

Hey all - thanks soooo much for your lovely comments. I'm all good and embracing the world with a smile again :)

11:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home