Thursday, April 26, 2007

Toodles for a while

Just a quicky to say goodbye to yawl in blogland for a while till we get the computer set-up in the new place. Could be some time cause there's a lot to do on the shed before it's an office. I'll miss you guys! :( Thanks so much for your wonderful comments and much appreciated encouragement on my design and photography etc.

Also, I've just started a blog for the farm - thought I'd keep this one as my artistic (design, photography, painting, writing etc - artistic is a broad term you know! hehe) outlet. So if ya wanna check out the pics of it, the blog is listed under my Profile and called Gone Country. I haven't had a chance to design a template for it yet so it looks horrid - please forgive me! See you guys when I'm back online.

Smiles n' light to all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Toodles, Saff!! ; ) Hope to hear from ya real soon! Anxious to see more Country plcs!!

Luv and sunshine from Countrygirl!! ; )

5:24 am  
Blogger moggie said...

later, saffron! we'll be waiting for u. : )

5:20 am  
Blogger Sara with NO H said...

Where are you??? :( It's been long eno0ugh...break time;s over.

6:02 pm  
Blogger curryegg said...

Hope to read more from you.
Good luck!
;D

12:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home